Suede Pouch Cross Body Bag in black ($60). Available on topshop.comLOVE this second bag! The cognac color on this one is absolutely amazing! This bag would look so cute if you pair it up with those Steve Madden boots I showed you earlier today(scroll down to see post on boots). This bag here I can see myself wearing it all through the summer. I would wear this with a floral summer dress, gladiator sandals, and let's not forget that LaRok vest. Also, by wearing your boyfriend jeans rolled up, Tory Burch flats, and a white v neck t-shirt, this bag would look so great. I am for sure that you will get so many compliments with this cute leather cross body bag.
Leather Pouch Cross Body Bag in cognac ($55). Available on topshop.com

I would so rock the brown one with distressed b/f jeans and a white tank like you said! HOT!
ReplyDelete